After realizing that it really is something i’m doing wrong in relationships, I decided to ask my close guy friends and guys I’ve tried dating before what it is that makes me “undateable” or makes a guy lose interest…
Here are some initial thoughts:
- I’m too nice (Not a challenge enough)
- I’m a spaz (Making the little things into big deals)
- I’ve tried dating guys who weren’t ready for a relationship, nothing I could have done would have made them ready
- I don’t want to get married– ever
- I don’t want to have kids–ever
- I’m too organized (it’s intimidating and takes some of the spontaneity out of things)
More to come after I learn more and have time to mentally process the findings!
Do any of you have any thoughts on what women do wrong in relationships?