1. You don’t have to wait three or more hours for a response for a simple text every time you send one.
2. They aren’t embarrassed or put out by introducing you to their friends/including you sometimes in their outings.
3. They are willing to give, or at least share, the last slice of pizza.
4. You are not afraid to be yourself around them — your strange humor, your occasionally awkward mannerisms, your interests in things that other people might consider a waste of time.
5. Even if what you like might not be their favorite thing, they are always willing to give things a try if they are important to you.
6. They don’t fill your Facebook wall with inappropriate “OMG baby it’s been almost a week! Miss u so much!”-esque posts, because no one deserves to have to look at that.
View original post 627 more words